Remember me
Lost Password Register

Roatan, Honduras
12-03-2008, 10:34 AM,
Re: Roatan, Honduras
I have heard good things about CoCo View as well. That is where we will be staying in March. I have heard that they have a real nice "dive locker" set-up. I hear it is very convenient for both boat and shore diving. The only down side is that it sounds like it is primarily a diver's resort and there is not much for the non-diver to do. Sounds perfect to me.
12-03-2008, 12:00 PM,
somebody just posted some CoCoView photos over on D2D:

looks and sounds like another place that should be on the todo list...
Some people are like Slinkeys - not much good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs!
12-03-2008, 08:44 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-03-2008, 08:48 PM by DiverQueen.)
"Not much for the non-diver to do"  Then what do you do with them??  Leave 'em home or send them fishing?

My name is Lisa and I'm a SCUBAholic. It's been toooo long since my last dive!
12-03-2008, 10:06 PM,

Either one works for me or how about getting them to take SCUBA lessons???
12-03-2008, 10:11 PM,
send him fishing!  (then you can both be happy...  well, if he catches something.)
Some people are like Slinkeys - not much good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs!
12-04-2008, 04:21 PM,
I tried to get him to take lessons...I even gave him the gift certificate.  The instructor said "he didn't have the swimming skills, and come back after taking swim lessons!"  Well....I know he swims like a rock.  At least on SCUBA he'd have some air with him to come back up with!

P.S.  that shop that he took dive training with is no longer in business....
My name is Lisa and I'm a SCUBAholic. It's been toooo long since my last dive!
12-04-2008, 08:53 PM,
Hey everyone its chris again!  Just thought i'd drop a note in here quick letting you all know i havent died here yet.  Talk about a busy trip so far!  1 half day left of diving then i fly out saturday.  So far the weather has been overcast with some clear skys from time to time.  The diving is good, lots of fish, coral, but nothing as neat as my trip to tahiti so far.  I'll post a full review when i get home and have some time to digest.  Constant diving it feels like.  I've dove 4 times every day except one.  so far i'm at 19 dives this trip and i'm shootin to make it 21 tommorrow.  Hope all is well back in MN and the weather isn't too cold.  ;D  i've got a video and i'm trying to talk one of the people with dive cameras to transfer some pictures to me for fun use. 

Chris
12-05-2008, 02:01 AM,
Thanks for the update!
01-01-2009, 12:20 PM,
Hey, Badbrowser, any trip report for Roatan? I leave in a month and also staying at FI.

Dan