Remember me
Lost Password Register

Splash Parties (Open Pool)
12-17-2009, 12:53 PM,
Re: Splash Parties (Open Pool)
See ya'll tonight!!
12-17-2009, 11:58 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-18-2009, 12:09 PM by acharpenter.)
This was just what I needed before the MOA dive this weekend. Thank you so much and a HUGE THANKS to Ron for loaning me his mask when mine cacked during the dive!!!

A+++++++++ to Smith Diving - you rock!!!
12-18-2009, 08:45 AM,

Good luck and have fun with your MOA dive. You are more than welcome for the mask and I hope the bobby pin holds until Santa brings you a new mask. Nice to have met everyone and those I've met before, nice to see you again.

Mermaid??? What happened to you? Instead of sending you photos I actually brought my drysuit and dry gloves to show you, after hearing that you were spalsh diving. I will send you photos soon.

Ron
12-18-2009, 12:16 PM,
Good luck and have fun with your MOA dive. You are more than welcome for the mask and I hope the bobby pin holds until Santa brings you a new mask. Nice to have met everyone and those I've met before, nice to see you again.
Mermaid??? What happened to you? Instead of sending you photos I actually brought my drysuit and dry gloves to show you, after hearing that you were spalsh diving. I will send you photos soon.
Ron [/quote]

Thanks for making the effort Ron  ;D, I appreciate it! ...It would have been GREAT to see them up close, but I've been busy and could not make it on Thursday.  I look forward to seeing the photos though.  It will be interesting to see how yours differ from the ones I've seen. THANKS AGAIN!
Mermaid   

12-28-2009, 05:50 PM,
Any updates on the Splash party dates???
02-17-2010, 10:09 PM,
Is the party still on for this weekend?
02-17-2010, 10:11 PM,
I doubt it.  Smith closed for moving.  Hopefully they reopen.