Remember me
Lost Password Register

Local dive Sunday afternoon October 11th?
10-09-2009, 04:47 PM,
Re: Local dive Sunday afternoon October 11th?
It was tagged BPA free.. but it sure absorbed the rock star..  whew.
Cold and dark down there huh?
10-09-2009, 08:10 PM,
I'm pretty sure I'm out.  I've been fighting a cold or something and I don't think I'll be ready to dive on Sun.  If I'm feeling better and don't think I'll get others sick I'll come just to hang out - otherwise, I'll have to catch the next time.
10-10-2009, 06:13 AM,
I'm out, BIG buck sighted last night, gotta chase him Smile
Shoot to kill, thats how I roll.
10-10-2009, 06:38 AM,
Plan is Sunday October 11th at 2:00 pm at Lake Calhoun - Southeast corner parking lot
[/quote]

Is this still the plan?  The thread gets so long and wanders so much sometimes that it is hard to be sure.
In Life, You Either Do or You Don't. I Did! - (Wallace the Pit Bull 4/3/02-8/23/13)
10-10-2009, 07:38 AM,
Plan is Sunday October 11th at 2:00 pm at Lake Calhoun - Southeast corner parking lot
[/quote]

Is this still the plan?  The thread gets so long and wanders so much sometimes that it is hard to be sure.

[/quote]

Yep, thats the plan! I went through the list and below is who is still in as of today:

Dragon Eye - Kristi (possibly Matt too)
Kailin from GUDC
Grumpy
Lunatim
Sharkbait
Michelle
Scubafreak (Robert)
Goaliemn
Hydro (Joe)
Tullibee
Lisa (DiverQueen)
Lee (SmithDiving)
ScubaSleep
Mr.Pitbull (you)
Myself and Kevin

By 2pm tomorrow the sun will be out and we will be in the upper 30's possibly lower 40's

Hoping it does snow - I would love to get a pic of the group in our scuba gear in the snow!
10-10-2009, 08:31 AM,
wish I could put my name on the list, this sounds like a good time, cold or not.  I'm off to W. McDonald to finally put the boat/boat lift away.  I guess diving is out for me for awhile though.. one of my fingers met a router a week ago, so no water anyway.  crazy thing about the finger.. darn near half way through and I haven't had a total of 5 ibuprofen since, even through surgery on wed.. a little bone patch, a tendon repair, and a temp pin, maybe what they say is true.. no brain, no pain  Smile.
Cold and dark down there huh?
10-10-2009, 10:05 AM,
Sorry, I think I'm out too.  3 of my kids came home from college this weekend (first time this year).  I'll be doing something with them if they're still in town.
10-10-2009, 11:05 AM,

How cool is that..... maybe a family DIVE outing?  ;D
In Life, You Either Do or You Don't. I Did! - (Wallace the Pit Bull 4/3/02-8/23/13)
10-10-2009, 11:25 AM,
Do we have any mad chemist in this group that know what I can use to get rust bubbles off of steel so that I can read the name on it?
10-10-2009, 11:36 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-10-2009, 11:39 AM by Hydro.)
i've got just the thing
ill bring info tomorrow... easy as pie to do

"The lake is running low on leeches. Dump a few more barrels in."
-John Calhoun