Remember me
Lost Password Register

Local dive Sunday afternoon October 11th?
10-11-2009, 09:47 PM,
Re: Local dive Sunday afternoon October 11th?
Had a blast!!!!! Ty all for showing and diving - me and my bunny have GREAT pics to share....coming soon!!!!
10-12-2009, 03:06 PM,
Joel and I didn't find any treasure out in the muck (didn't feel like bringing up bottles and cans - unless it was something obviously old or unusual and Miller Light and Milwaukees Best didn't qualify!), but it was still a nice dive anyway!  Glad that we had a nice number of folks showing up to play, sad that others were too busy to join us! (sad for them missing out)  despite the weather out there today, I'm pretty sure we might be able to sneak in some more opportunities before the water gets hard!  (unfortunately, with hunting season coming up and other things, my schedule is already filling up!  hopefully, Bambi season will be a short successful one and that could free up a couple weekends in mid-November!)  If anyone wants to try something this Sunday (18th), I might be available...
Some people are like Slinkeys - not much good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs!
10-12-2009, 06:06 PM,

I would be up for this coming Sunday - DQ says its supposed to be in the 60's!!!!
10-12-2009, 06:16 PM,
I hope so, some of us are working
10-12-2009, 07:00 PM,

Amen Grumpy!

Grumpy and the bar/brrr Bunny's!!

10-12-2009, 07:18 PM,
I'd definitely be up for something if the temps are up where they are forecast to be.. Calhoun or Square would work for me..
10-12-2009, 08:12 PM,
We'll be at Square on Sat for our drysuit checkout.  I need to change the oil in the cars so I'm not sure if I'll be able to dive two days in a row.  Maybe if I find time to get it done some night this week....
10-13-2009, 11:34 AM,
Looks like Terry is bringing out his boat for a Lake Minneyonka dive this Sunday. Thinking I am in, I thought Calhoun would be my last for the season so YIPEEEEEE!!!
10-13-2009, 12:56 PM,
I've never done a boat dive, so I'm in Smile
10-13-2009, 03:21 PM,
I've started adding some photos to my gallery on the forum... check them out!
The only thing I take seriously when it comes to diving is safety.