Remember me
Lost Password Register

CCR Training Course October 13,14 & 23-25
09-24-2009, 03:08 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-25-2009, 10:25 AM by jasondbaker.)
CCR Training Course October 13,14 & 23-25
Divers,  If you have been thinking about a Rebreather…now is the time to start your training before the water gets hard.  I know many of you have seen the increase in CCR divers on charter boats in the Great Lakes, and I will be recounting the outrageous amount of dives I have done this season in Superior/Michigan/Huron; it's not just about the savings in helium…it a whole lot more.  Watch for my posting “Why I Tech Dive CCR” soon.   

I have a Rebreather Level 1 (basic user level) course, with one student and openings for more to join.  There will be the option to rent one of my CCR’s:   Copis Meg, Inspiration, or rEvo .  And yes, this is the Copis Meg that I have up for sale ;-)    This is a Rebreather Ron event, not part of a dive store activity so please contact me directly if interested at RebreatherRon@yahoo.com     

The format for this course is
October 13th –classroom Maple Grove 6-9 pm
October 14th – pool skills Maple Grove 6-9 pm
October 23 – Square Lake dives
October 24,25 – Wazee Lake dives

Cost of the course is $1200 which includes the training fees, study guide book, certification process fees.  Cost does not include gas, sorb, rental, or travel expenses.

Good Diving

Ron
Start with training, continue with adventures.