Remember me
Lost Password Register

Service now or later
10-03-2009, 09:11 PM,
Re: Service now or later

HUH? Smile
10-04-2009, 09:21 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-17-2009, 10:42 PM by DiverQueen.)

He either said his fingers weren't on the "home Row" or that his regulator hoses were in different positions than it was when he brought it in!  I've had that happen, and I carry tools to reassign the hoses back to where they should be!
My name is Lisa and I'm a SCUBAholic. It's been toooo long since my last dive!
10-04-2009, 11:09 AM,

He either said his fingers weren't on the "home Row" or that his regulator hoses were in different possitions than it was when he brought it in!  I've had that happen, and I carry tools to reassign the hoses back to where they should be!
[/quote]

Thanks for the translation DQ!!  I must have missed class the day that dialect was taught  ;D
10-10-2009, 02:39 PM,
I can't help it if my keyboard can't keep up with mind thought process.
Joe<br /><br />&quot;It is better to be doing than to wish you were doing&quot;-Me
10-17-2009, 07:18 AM,
Service now or later, well, it depends. Let's just say that your last dive was in salt water, and let's just say that by some freak of nature, salt crystals got into the regs and/or fist stage, do you really want to let the regs sit all winter before having them serviced? That salt is some nasty stuff, get the regs service right away.

If you were diving in fresh water, I wouldn't worry as much, putting the serviceing off until spring may not be a bad idea, just as long as you remember to have them serviced. But don't forget that when the ice clears and you get that itch to blow some bubbles, if you had them serviced last winter, you should be ready to go.
Dave Torry
Alexandria, MN
612-799-3201