Remember me
Lost Password Register

Diving this Sun the 18th.
10-18-2009, 09:09 AM,
Re: Diving this Sun the 18th.

Looks like a dandy nice day, I'll see everyone in a couple hours at the launch, heres my number if your lost or running late,,,,,,,,,952-201-3029          Terry
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)
10-18-2009, 09:48 PM,
Amazing dive.  Had lots of fun.  Shattered my previous depth record so that was kinda neat Wink  The Hercules was interesting.. Its kinda cool seing that, after researching some on its history before going to the divesite.

I'm a bit cold and tired tonight, but overall, an amazing dive.  Thanks guys
10-19-2009, 03:46 PM,
Guys thanks for the dive Sunday, glad you where up for diving the tug again. I was glad I got to see it.
Shoot to kill, thats how I roll.
10-20-2009, 09:10 PM,
Some pictures.. all surface pics as the water was either too cloudy, or nothing really to see..  Lots of pics of Hydro and his new dual tank setup.

Some pics of the boat and guys lounging around at the surface Smile

10-22-2009, 07:32 PM,

Good Doug, glad you enjoyed it! Next summer (when its warmer) you'll have to bring Peg with again.

Nice Pics Mark, but you remember the three rules of underwater photography,,,,, get close, get closer, get closer yet! When you look thru the viewfinder and you think your WAY too close, thats about right. Also keep in mind that we cant increase your max depth by 2 and a half times every time we go out, :-\,,,, you keep those thoughts in mind and we'll be good to go :Smile
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)
10-22-2009, 08:07 PM,
It was my first time with the camera, so I'll remember that next time Smile  I want to do the AOW class and do the photography dive with it.
Quote: Also keep in mind that we cant increase your max depth by 2 and a half times every time we go out, :-\,,,, you keep those thoughts in mind and we'll be good to go :Smile
The bar has been set for my first dive with you guys.. Wink
10-22-2009, 08:39 PM,

Nice surface pics.  Hopefully the vis will be better on your next dive so we can see UNDER the water too  ;D
10-22-2009, 09:04 PM,
I didn't bring the camera down to the Hercules.  I wish I would've.. vis was decent down there..
10-22-2009, 09:57 PM,
Very nice sized small mouth bass, I might add!