Remember me
Lost Password Register

Turkey Dive
11-02-2009, 03:49 PM,
Re: Turkey Dive
We are collecting non-perishable food donations (or cash) for S.A.C.A. (Southern Anoka Community Assistance).  S.A.C.A. serves hundreds of families in our specific area who cannot meet their basic daily needs.  We would like to ask anyone attending the Turkey Dive to bring non-perishable food donations to the event.  Donations can also be dropped off at the shop anytime before December 8.  Thank you in advance for your efforts and generosity.
11-13-2009, 05:45 PM,
This is tomorrow.  Who's going?  We will be there  ;D
11-13-2009, 06:08 PM,

I wish. I have to be at a wedding. Sad
11-14-2009, 05:27 PM,
The day turned out to be about as nice as one could ask for in November!!!  The mist let off overnight.  The heated tent was set up and available for wetsuit changing and hot food, chocolate cooking!   My first dives this spring were in April and now my last dive for the year is November!  The winter (whiner) season is getting shorter all the time!!  Wink 

A BIG THANK YOU!!!  To Lee and the crew from Smith Diving for putting on another fun event!  ;D
My name is Lisa and I'm a SCUBAholic. It's been toooo long since my last dive!
11-14-2009, 06:31 PM,
Sorry that I had to miss out "THE MAN" made me work all day instead
In Life, You Either Do or You Don't. I Did! - (Wallace the Pit Bull 4/3/02-8/23/13)
11-14-2009, 07:46 PM,

+1  definitely a good time, even though some of us were a hot mess!
The only thing I take seriously when it comes to diving is safety.
11-16-2009, 05:40 PM,
Thanks to all of you who came out on Saturday.  Some people are well on thier way to diving the whole 12 month year in MN.  A special thanks to everyone who brought donations for the food shelf.  Our donation barrel is now overflowing with canned goods.  This will be a happier holiday season for some families that would otherwise go without.  Anyone can still drop off donations at the dive shop.  Thanks again, Lee