Remember me
Lost Password Register

Happy Hour on Thur. Nov. 12 2009, 6pm to whenever,,,
11-05-2009, 02:16 PM,
Re: Happy Hour on Thur. Nov. 12 2009, 6pm to whenever,,,
How about the BullDog? 

I haven't been there myself, but I've heard the name a few times ......
11-05-2009, 04:23 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-05-2009, 04:25 PM by arcFlash.)
Speaking the truth Hydro!

Granite City beer is undrinkable, sorry tulli. I love beer but the brew master and I disagree on how to balance out a beer and still add key notes. 5 beers is all they have, 2 dark, a wheat, a fizzy yellow lager and an IPA that's short on hops.

BullDog is good. Nice beer selection, well thought out and represents a large range of flavors. The pastrami is chewy.

Consider the Happy Gnome and Muddy Pig. Both have vast beer menus. Happy Gnome has better food I think. Try the B.E.L.T.

Ask your doctor if getting off your ass is right for you.
11-06-2009, 05:27 PM,
So what's the verdict on a place?  Bar bunnies will be there!
The only thing I take seriously when it comes to diving is safety.
11-09-2009, 12:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-09-2009, 12:20 AM by acharpenter.)

OK since its going back and forth - I vote this one. THATS TWO MAN!

Anyone against - LMK or I plan on being there at 6:30 pm. I will be driving there directly after work - with my BAR BUNNY ears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where is GRUMP!!?? Hee hee - I sent him an email - said he better be there or I would be GRUMPIE BUNNY!!!!!!

P.S. Where is DQ????????? Need my Lisa-ear-savior!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11-09-2009, 08:21 AM,
[Damn this computer, if I could only learn to type with more then one finger, and figure out what half these keys actually do,,,,,,,,,,,,                         
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)
11-09-2009, 08:53 AM,

Anyone against - LMK or I plan on being there at 6:30 pm. I will be driving there directly after work - with my BAR BUNNY ears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where is GRUMP!!?? Hee hee - I sent him an email - said he better be there or I would be GRUMPIE BUNNY!!!!!!

P.S. Where is DQ????????? Need my Lisa-ear-savior!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

OK, OK,,,,,I'm out busy as can be, checking out watering holes, sampling the beer selection, checking out the available seating, reaserching parking, even checking out some of the delightfully attractive female patrons and waitresses,,,,,(theres NOTHING for parking on Thur. night at the Bulldog, I even went and got a little muddy myself down at the Muddy Pig, but at 6pm on a Thur. theres hardly a seat left) ,,,,,,then along came the bunnies to poach my happy hour, WAY flipping north, to Champlin?? WTF! I was thinking Eagan, at The Italian Pie Shop, so diving fans, lets vote,,,, Eagan (the 17th nicest small city in the US, according to Money Mag. or Champlin, that I'll have to find on mapquest, throw your votes out there, even if you cant make it, will help in the future to determine general consensus, remember to only vote once, unless your from Florida, where that rule dosent seem to apply and lets see which city wins,,,,,,,,,,,Terry
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)
11-09-2009, 09:23 AM,
I can't make it, that's gym night this week.

I can't go to Champlin, too far just for drinks. Put up a dive and I'll go for drinks after.  I'll go as far as Saint Paul just for a pint.
Ask your doctor if getting off your ass is right for you.
11-09-2009, 09:51 AM,
;D  If anyone wants to check out the menu at mavericks....

I have to vote this place because it's closer and the chef is fantastic, and there's a lot of drink choices.
The only thing I take seriously when it comes to diving is safety.
11-09-2009, 12:20 PM,

I think it's called typing lessons  ;D
11-09-2009, 12:40 PM,

Anyone against - LMK or I plan on being there at 6:30 pm. I will be driving there directly after work - with my BAR BUNNY ears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Where is GRUMP!!?? Hee hee - I sent him an email - said he better be there or I would be GRUMPIE BUNNY!!!!!!  P.S. Where is DQ????????? Need my Lisa-ear-savior!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:                     OK, OK,,,,,I'm out busy as can be, checking out watering holes, sampling the beer selection, checking out the available seating, reaserching parking, even checking out some of the delightfully attractive female patrons and waitresses,,,,,(theres NOTHING for parking on Thur. night at the Bulldog, I even went and got a little muddy myself down at the Muddy Pig, but at 6pm on a Thur. theres hardly a seat left) ,,,,,,then along came the bunnies to poach my happy hour, WAY flipping north, to Champlin?? WTF! I was thinking Eagan, at The Italian Pie Shop, so diving fans, lets vote,,,, Eagan (the 17th nicest small city in the US, according to Money Mag. or Champlin, that I'll have to find on mapquest, throw your votes out there, even if you cant make it, will help in the future to determine general consensus, remember to only vote once, unless your from Florida, where that rule dosent seem to apply and lets see which city wins,,,,,,,,,,,Terry 

I live in St. Paul and downtown St. Paul SUCKS for parking 99.9% of the time.  Champlin is too far north.  (Eagan is closer for me also,  :Smile  )  OK PEOPLE (getting my pompoms out!!...jumping up and down!...WE HAVE TWO VOTES FOR EAGAN AND TWO FOR CHAMPLIN.  Remember Eagan, is right off 35 E!  Parking is convenient!  EAST TO GET TOO!  GOOD FOOD!