Remember me
Lost Password Register

MOA local dive LETS SCUBA in MN in December!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12-17-2009, 05:24 PM,
Re: MOA local dive LETS SCUBA in MN in December!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep - MOA never told me that either. I believe both the kids are coming along with Kevin and I but I would be happy to offer one to you if either of the kids bail out
12-18-2009, 12:10 PM,
Update from Carrie at MOA:

Thanks for sending an email, I left you a voice mail earlier this week to see if you had any guests coming to watch you dive?  We have a coupon on the back of the rack card for 2 FREE guest admissions, I will put them in your booking.  Whomever comes for the free passes have them go to the express lane and say they have two free tickets under Angela Charpenters booking, who is diving today.  If you have anyone else coming to watch, let me know and I can put them under your booking too and give them a $5.00 discount on their tickets.
12-18-2009, 12:37 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-18-2009, 12:55 PM by mermaid.)
I'm hoping to get some good photos of everyone diving in the tank on Sunday  (maybe even document Angie's fearless encounter with the sharks ;D) ...if there are any guest passes available that would be great!  PM me if you have one and your beer/drink/appetizer at Chevy's afterwards is on me.     
12-18-2009, 04:09 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-18-2009, 04:20 PM by acharpenter.)

I wont need it as I have lined up some professionals (Mattd and DragonEye) for my encounter!! Thanks guys! Also FYI.....my guest passes, Mike's and Johns are already spoken for.

12-18-2009, 04:16 PM,
I'll have my camera in the tank, so I hope I can get some good shots Smile
12-18-2009, 07:21 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-18-2009, 11:32 PM by mermaid.)
Lot's of cameras, a couple pro's, looks like there will be plenty of GREAT photo ops! 
12-18-2009, 10:05 PM,
As if I wouldnt have made sure of that for my 1st SW dive!!!!!!
12-18-2009, 10:09 PM,

Absolutely!!
12-19-2009, 05:45 PM,
I'm hoping we can add people to our guest list tomorrow..
12-19-2009, 08:21 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-19-2009, 08:42 PM by acharpenter.)

You might wanna call Carrie in the morning - I am kinda irked that if it wasnt for Mike telling us, we would not have known we get 2 free "observer passes" with our package....

After I asked Carrie about it I recieved this email from "Groupsales@minnesotaaquarium.com":

Attached is your confirmation document that shows the
two free additional guests for your upcoming dive at
Underwater Adventures Aquarium. If you have any
questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.  We have
already received your signed contract.  This is only for
referance of the two free guest observers.