Remember me
Lost Password Register

New Years Day/Weekend Ice Dive
12-31-2009, 03:28 PM,
Re: New Years Day/Weekend Ice Dive
You got Three. I'm in, gonna be in Cold Sping any way. I have a 100ft rope. Just need a time and place.
Shoot to kill, thats how I roll.
12-31-2009, 03:30 PM,
Saturday or Sunday is when I'm up.
12-31-2009, 04:30 PM,
Sorry sat out but fri or sun work
12-31-2009, 07:27 PM,

THANKS for your help NETim and Steve, I appreciate it ! Big Grin (and I'm sure I'll have a lot more guppy questions...so please be patient with me).
[/quote]

Thank you but I have to state up front that I know nothing about ice diving.  That's why I'd like to witness some before I get the training etc.
12-31-2009, 08:40 PM,

We're both "ice guppies" NETim.  I don't know anything about it either, which is why I hope to eventually help out and witness it myself.
01-01-2010, 01:31 PM,

We're both "ice guppies" NETim.  I don't know anything about it either, which is why I hope to eventually help out and witness it myself.
[/quote]

Yeah, but give me 5 years, I'll be all the way to Intermediate Guppy by then. Smile
01-01-2010, 03:14 PM,

I'd be up for ice-ing on Sun, have the ropes (twin 175', 150' , 16') all the biners, heaters. I'm just wonder how hard Steve hits it on New Years that it cuts him out for the next 3 days? WTF! I thought I knew how to have a good time, I'm going to have to tip my hat to him! I'll be gone from about Feb 18 - Mar 4 or so, so if we can plan Ice a paloosa around that, I'll bring the beer!        TRINITY
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)