Remember me
Lost Password Register

Good book
01-01-2010, 03:33 PM,
Re: Good book

I've owned the book since it first came out, and find it just dandy! I think the decisions made by Bob and Kenny (of the GLSPS) to be in EVERYONES best interest. When you see, meet (and especially dive) with some of the divers that are able to find their way to Isle Royale, you can understand why the Kamloops bouy's are submerged. Years ago, Mike and his lovely sister Susie, Al and I accompanied a couple young divers set on diving the Chisholm engines, one free flow, and a very cold diver in a wetsuit later, and you could see the potential disaster in the making had we not been with. A few words for ALL divers to live by,,,,,,The ONLY!!!! thing you HAVE to keep doing for the next 5 min. is,,, BREATHE! and when you cant,,,, what else really matters? You dont have to be warm, fed, think, be comfortable, but you do need to keep breathing. Next, dont EVER follow someone else to, YOUR death, no matter how cool what your going to see is, you only get to do it once!    TRINTY
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)
01-05-2010, 11:49 PM,
Re: Good book
Good shot Bob;  ;D