Remember me
Lost Password Register

Any more pool session wanted???
03-04-2003, 03:22 PM,
Re:Any more pool session wanted???
Think of it this way: you live in MN, you love to dive, you do the majority of your diving in MN...dude, you need a drysuit!
03-04-2003, 03:24 PM,
Yeah...I know. I'll probably break down and buy one this year. :-\
03-04-2003, 11:46 PM,
If I have the pool part but am waiting for spring "the ice to clear" to get the open water part of my certification. Could I come with to practice in your pool? If so I would like to go befor the ice melts so I can freshen up on my skills. I am busy on the weekends with coaching hockey until the 15th of March but any date after that would work great for me.
03-05-2003, 10:15 AM,
I am not sure. I can ask this weekend at Scuba Daddy's and see what their policy would be.
I would be kind of leaning the way that you would have to have a BASIC C card (pool & open water).
But I could be wrong.
I will check on it for you!!!

Thanks again...Jean Smile
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
03-05-2003, 11:29 AM,
I would check with the shop you are doing your OW with. Where I went they let me 'tag along' on one of their pool sessions to practice before I did the open water dives. Didn't cost me anything either.
03-05-2003, 10:11 PM,
I hope that I can come. Please do check it out if I can come with you guys. I think that it would be alot of fun to meet others that are also intrested in scuba. If not don't forget about me. I will be certified as soon as Square lake thaws.