Remember me
Lost Password Register

Diving May 1-2nd
04-30-2010, 09:46 AM,
Re: Diving May 1-2nd

Terry, count me in on the next one. I never did get to do an Impulse dive last summer!
[/quote]

Hey Angie! If they'd let me back the Impulse into the FW tank at the MOA we'd do that, how cool a dive would that be! I'll save a spot for you (and Kev) and your cooler to celebrate!        TRINITY
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)
04-30-2010, 10:00 AM,
Hi Trinity! Is there still a plan for a diving get together on Sunday? If so any ideas on where you were thinking of going and what time?

I am still interest in diving with you if you'll have me... Pat
I'm a Mog, Half man half dog - I'm my own best friend.<br />Alcohol doesn't make you fat... it makes you Lean... on tables, chairs &amp; random people.
04-30-2010, 10:06 AM,

Geeez Pat, almost sounds like a marriage proposal  ;D
04-30-2010, 10:08 AM,
Hummmmmm.... let me get down on one knee... Oh that hurts at my advanced age... well let's just leave it at diving for now Tongue
I'm a Mog, Half man half dog - I'm my own best friend.<br />Alcohol doesn't make you fat... it makes you Lean... on tables, chairs &amp; random people.
05-01-2010, 07:39 PM,
Have a great dive tomorrow guys, let us know how it went!  ;D
05-01-2010, 07:49 PM,
I have not heard from that we are going. Although I would like to get a dive in tomorrow if anyone is interested. It doesn't have to be special just blow some bubbles and enjoy the water. So if anyone would like to get a dive in please let me know... Pat
05-02-2010, 06:03 AM,
Anybody got anything lined up?
Joe<br /><br />&quot;It is better to be doing than to wish you were doing&quot;-Me
05-02-2010, 07:54 AM,
You dove with us at Perch Lake a couple of weeks ago - right? If you would like to go somewhere not real far away let me know as I would love to get a dive in because the next couple of weekends are shot for me.... Pat
05-02-2010, 08:42 AM,
Noon @ Square Lake (Golden Acre's).
05-02-2010, 09:06 AM,
Hi Yelloduc! Sounds like a plan. I sent you a PM and I am not familiar with Golden Acres. It's been 30 years since I dove Square. What is the cost?

Pat