Remember me
Lost Password Register

Green Lake
07-26-2010, 10:20 AM,
Re: Green Lake
hey, we did a dive sat north of the rock bar looking for the 110' hole, could only find 100'... vis was about 5' down to 40' then it got dark and cleared up to 10-15' vis

then did another dive west of the rock bar, and found an anchor

green lake has a nice hard bottom, but didnt see much. might be worth an ice dive if vis is better.
"The lake is running low on leeches. Dump a few more barrels in."
-John Calhoun
08-12-2010, 01:07 AM,
We are going to give this dive another shot on Sunday and should have access to a boat. Does anyone have any suggestions on choosing a dive sight? To bad they pulled that plane out of the lake and restored it. I think they would be making a lot more money for the city if they left it as a dive sight.

Please help =)

Patrick

The blocks of ice for the ice castle at the St. Paul’s Winter Caravel come from Green lake (at least they did) 
08-12-2010, 12:29 PM,
I am thinking about driving the boat straight out from the cabin (cabin is strainght across from tow along CR 95 on the east side of the lake) we will get in about twenty feet of water. Drop anchor, follow the compass north till we hit our turn pressure then turn around and go south. Try to stay in about 15-25 feet of water, where ever is the best vis. Any thoughts?

Patrick