Remember me
Lost Password Register

nite dive two.
05-23-2011, 02:48 PM,
Re: nite dive two.
Sorry I could not make it last nite, but I was tied up in north mpls till 0200 this morning.
05-23-2011, 03:03 PM,
Another bummer missing a dive - we were in Shakopee at our son's soccer tournament. In the end they canceled the championship game that we were supposed to be in due to the weather so I didn't think diving was a good option.

I gotta get out - last year I had a couple of dives in already.

Periscope down...
I'm a Mog, Half man half dog - I'm my own best friend.<br />Alcohol doesn't make you fat... it makes you Lean... on tables, chairs &amp; random people.
05-23-2011, 06:39 PM,
Vis was 2-3ft till you got out far then got just slightly better.
we found floating marker buoy. but couldn't find platform. i did find a cool lure which dissapeared after i showed it to my boys. some sunfish and crappies being caught from the dock
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;
05-23-2011, 06:44 PM,
I nominate Sylvia for the next night dive. hard clean bottom and vis that approaches actual 20ft.June 26th. need enough boats for the number of people who would show up.

back up location, how about Calhoun off the north west corner is a spot that has deep water along the shore. rumor has it that walleyes are in this spot, id be interested in looking.
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;
05-23-2011, 10:02 PM,
We had a blast even though I didnt dive.  Stephen and Josh said I didnt miss much when they came up.

I am always down from Sunday dives since I work Saturdays until 7pm

Looking forward to the next one!

Thanks for grilling Penny - Kevin and I will cover the grilling next time!