Remember me
Lost Password Register

Minnesota diver registration law passed
04-01-2012, 07:54 PM,
Re: Minnesota diver registration law passed
I got a question that's somewhat in this category:-)  is a boat allowed to be unattended while anchored while me, and a buddy are diving? I know down on Okoboji in Iowa, it is illegal to leave an anchored boat unattended. I did a couple dives on ottertail last year with my boat unattended, and didn't run into any trouble. Just wondering, thanks!
04-02-2012, 05:28 PM,
Too bad the DNR doesn't utilize it's available resourses and ask us divers to kill the zeeb's and pull up milfoil.  I'd register and sign a waiver to say I volunteer to take the risks of doing it in exchange for the betterment of the water I dive in!
My name is Lisa and I'm a SCUBAholic. It's been toooo long since my last dive!
04-02-2012, 06:25 PM,
Hahahah kill all the zebra mussels you want, they are the hydra.  >Big Grin

Soon minnetonka will look like lake michigan, 1 trillion mussels per square foot....  :-\
"The lake is running low on leeches. Dump a few more barrels in."
-John Calhoun
04-02-2012, 08:52 PM,
ha ha. thats funny joe. ok you  got me.

im sick of boats. been working last 3(no 4)+ days till midnight on mine, and got no where.
more i do, the more there is to do.
stef.
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;
04-03-2012, 12:46 PM,

Hey Stef, are you saying that "women's" work is never done?  LOL  ;D
The farther back you can look, the farther forward you will see . . . Winston Churchill
04-10-2012, 04:55 PM,
not sure if im saying that. but i think if i squinted hard, and maybee didn't look there wouldn't be anything i saw that needs fixing.
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;