Remember me
Lost Password Register

Clean up dive May 3rd
05-05-2003, 11:19 AM,
Re:Clean up dive May 3rd
My thanks to everyone that attended the clean-up dive on Saturday. The weather was just awesome. My thanks to AirDownThere for sponsoring the event.
The prizes and the food were just wonderful. And thanks to everyone on the board that came out and helped with the clean-up!!! We got a lot of trash out!!!
(4 bags if memory serves).
Again , my thanks !!!!

Jean Smile

P.S. Say Dan: I was able to work out my cramp and actually caught up with those two and completed the dive!!! I just didn't have the heart to leave my poor "naked" flag out there all alone!
:'(
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
05-05-2003, 12:30 PM,
The clean up dive was a good time. Thanks to Scott and Tracy for sponsoring the event.

JoelW

p.s. I told Derrick about the really cool cup cozy that he won. Just kidding, I also told him about the defogger and the rest.
05-05-2003, 12:54 PM,
Tracy and I wanted to extend our Thanks to everyone who came out to make the day a huge success. 4 bags of trash and a pallet were the final tally.

Attached Files
.jpg   Clean-up.jpg (Size: 48.44 KB / Downloads: 66)
.jpg_thumb   Clean-up.jpg_thumb (Size: 35.21 KB / Downloads: 0)
Scott Wemyss<br />Air Down There SCUBA <br />9 East Little Canada Road<br />Little Canada, MN 55117<br />(651) 482-0977<br />www.airdownthere.com<br />airdownthere@msn.com
05-05-2003, 04:58 PM,
I had a great time. The event was well organized with a good turnout. I got to meet a few more people from the board. Thanks Scott and Tracy (Air Down There) for the food and prizes. I should have stayed around for the prizes; I've heard rumors that I won something.

Derrick

PS

Who is Joel?
05-05-2003, 09:32 PM,
I can't wait to check out Joel's new BC at the next fun event. I heard it's real nifty.

Smile
--Jason