Remember me
Lost Password Register

Dive Flag and Minnetonka Wall of Shame Boats too close
02-20-2013, 08:43 AM,
Re: Dive Flag and Minnetonka Wall of Shame Boats too close
I could go on all day. my record largest boat i think was around 45ft long than ran over on top . closest call was the popped bouy that i lost when a jet ski used it for a target practice run.no injuries.but i would mention. most of the close calls are in the peak of boating season were the lake gets crazy even for boaters. that and a few bottleneck spots were i have noticed that boaters dont care whats going on. in particular Brackets point is a bad spot. a lot of larger fast boats cut close to this point and dont care if people are fishing let alone swimming or diving. its an interesting dive spot, but beware. of non-stop crazy boaters. what i can sugest to divers on this lake is drop down on the edge of the shallows and plan to come back up from depth by following the contours up into the shallows. most of the boats wont get close enough to shallows to endanger you.
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;

Messages In This Thread
Re: Dive Flag and Minnetonka Wall of Shame Boats too close - by popolarbear - 02-20-2013, 08:43 AM