Remember me
Lost Password Register

Scanning Mapping Minnesota Lake and Archeological Artifacts Boats
06-14-2013, 12:11 PM,
Scanning Mapping Minnesota Lake and Archeological Artifacts Boats
look at this set up. I caught the crew while they were scanning the lake. and guess what they are divers also.

interestingly the entire lake, or any lake scanned can be purchased as a raw scan with just the raw unprocessed data. You would need mapping software to generate a map. all the boats and archeological
Artifacts are there many as actual scanned pictures! When they run over them they hit a button that takes an "image" of them and marks the gps.

I do know someone who write mapping software.

and what a nice hughes craft!I like the water cannon mounted on front. would come in handy in reminding people to stay back while dive flag is raised!
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;
06-14-2013, 12:18 PM,
Re: Scanning Mapping Minnesota Lake and Archeological Artifacts Boats
picture

Attached Files
.jpg   hughes-craft-scans-tonka.jpg (Size: 181.7 KB / Downloads: 49)
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;
06-15-2013, 09:46 AM,
Re: Scanning Mapping Minnesota Lake and Archeological Artifacts Boats
That is called trolling, your looking for abnomallits on the bottom. The next question is what do you do when you find something?