Remember me
Lost Password Register

Trinity's 6th Annual Icing Challenge,,,,,
12-02-2015, 05:36 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-02-2015, 05:37 PM by Hydro.)
RE: Trinity's 6th Annual Icing Challenge,,,,,

if you wanna dive a used toilet and maybe have your car broken into by a guy *getting his stick shift worked on* in the backseat of his car while you gear up, wirth lake is your ticket! Sad
"The lake is running low on leeches. Dump a few more barrels in."
-John Calhoun
12-03-2015, 03:17 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-03-2015, 03:18 PM by DetectorGuy.)

Would like to tell ya there isn't much for anchors left in Isanti County... There might be a couple here and there we missed. Great to hear the banter again. Smile
12-04-2015, 09:34 AM,
Oh no, John, don't kid yourself, I bet there's more anchors there to be found then you guys realize. The same as Candide's, El Dorado streets were paved with gold, they say the bottom of Isanti County lakes are paved with anchors. No doubt, thats the reason it was so easy for you guys to bring up so many, during the original challenge. Let's pick a date early for getting together either up it in Insanity County or Milacs to do some jumping with everyone as a group, it's always a good time.
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)
12-04-2015, 09:31 PM,
I am tied up on a construction project in Rochester until January 9th, but I looked at Accuweather.com today and they claim high temps above 30 degrees every day but one until January 11th. Sure the lows will drop to the teens at night, but the good ice is going to be late this year. When I get done with this project, Nate and I might go to the Florida Middlegrounds and load up on fish until winter comes back to Minnesota.
12-06-2015, 09:00 AM,
i got to chime in,

as to anchors left, i guy that looks like me was seen on your famous green lake several time this summer pulling iron! i know there are afew left
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;
12-06-2015, 10:04 AM,
The viz is pretty crappy in the summer there isn't it? If you want a good photo op ice dive, in Spectacle Lake There are 2 wood boats and a lifeguard tower inside a 50' radius. If you cut your hole at N45 34.246' W93 24.697' you would be right over one of the boats. From there swim 22' to the SE and you will be at the center of a submerged lifeguard tower sitting upright with the platforms and part of the chair, If you were to swim 49' to the North-NW, you would be looking at another wood boat. This area was a resorts swimming beach for a long time, and there might be other trinkets in the area such as a wood keg filled with concrete for a mooring buoy, and possibly other stuff.
12-06-2015, 10:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-06-2015, 10:43 AM by popolarbear.)
vis was a thin hair less than diving by feel only. interesting lake. small crappies. i would think since its so sandy and lots of minnows that the crappies would be larger!

here gang. from this weekend

&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;
12-07-2015, 09:01 PM,
"The lake is running low on leeches. Dump a few more barrels in."
-John Calhoun
12-07-2015, 09:14 PM,

This is got to be the best yet!
12-08-2015, 08:14 AM,
ha ha ha! that was funny as f...

ok, i got to run it afew more times to fully comprehend what i just saw.

amazing. hydro, truly a piece of art. i love it.