Remember me
Lost Password Register

See anything interesting under the water this past weekend?
06-04-2003, 09:44 AM,
Re:See anything interesting under the water this past weekend?
The ATV was at about 40 feet. Hopefully , my pics of it turn out. It was in fairly bad shape (I THINK...) but maybe it could be salvagable. It would be easy to get up with some bags. If I would have had a marker, I would have marked it. I think more than anything , it was either a "driving" accident , or someone trying to get rid of a stolen ATV. But it could have been someone frustrated with the thing. There were lots of drinking containers around the area. But I know that place is a nice camping spot (I.E. Party Spot...)

Jean Smile
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
06-04-2003, 11:36 AM,
I don't know about salvaging it but it sounds like the ATV would be fun practice for liftbags though. Smile
06-06-2003, 09:25 AM,
I'm not sure how "interesting" it was but I did notice that the line from the plane tail to "first base" at Square Lake (Golden Acres) was broken on Sunday, but was intact on Saturday morning/early afternoon. Hopefully the person(s) responsible will replace the line as needed.
"Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being." - Johann W. von Goethe
06-06-2003, 09:42 AM,
Or else we'll have to send out the scuba patrol. Tongue