Remember me
Lost Password Register

Got my new camera
02-17-2003, 10:48 AM,
Re:Got my new camera
too bad about the computer crash >Sad I hate that when it happens, days to get things right again.
The pics look good, really brings in some color. I know sometimes when I use the autoadjust I click right back on "undo" and go manually, or sometimes I'll be able to get what I want by adjusting brightness or hues. I know photoshop can do a whole lot more than I can do with it. It would be a super program to learn all the features.
Fred
Cold and dark down there huh?
10-05-2003, 12:02 PM,
I also just purchased my camera. A Olympus 5050 in an Ikelite housing with the DS-125 Strobe, and the INON-UWL100 lense.

As I get better with the camera I will post pictures to my home page.

10-05-2003, 07:34 PM,
I sold off my drysuit and just picked up an INON wide angle lens and dome port for my 5050. It gives me 130 degrees of coverage underwater in a rectaliner format.

I also use Irfanview to adjust the colors on my photos because I have been too lazy, so far, to learn how to use photoshop.

Jon

Attached Files
.jpg   dome_port.jpg (Size: 78.64 KB / Downloads: 76)
.jpg_thumb   dome_port.jpg_thumb (Size: 38.55 KB / Downloads: 0)
"Ignorance begets confidence more often than does knowledge." -Charles Darwin
10-05-2003, 08:10 PM,
Jon, did you snap any good pics on any of the wrecks this weekend? Jason and I had a great time diving out there this weekend. I can't wait to get back. Smile
10-06-2003, 02:43 PM,
I never got a chance to get in with my camera.

When I went out with the openwater sutdents on Sunday I saw some brown trout and a really cool freshwater sponge that I wnated a picture of, but by time I was done playing around on my scooter the students were done and I didn't get to take any. :'(

It was great meeting you two and I hope to see you out there again, or up to Wazee.

Jon
"Ignorance begets confidence more often than does knowledge." -Charles Darwin