Remember me
Lost Password Register

Attention: Permit Required
05-17-2002, 07:15 AM,
Attention: Permit Required
Some recent posts have got me curious, so I thought it would be good to start a thread relating to diving permits and where they are required.<br><br>If you know of lakes, cities, counties, etc where a diving permit is required or diving is not allowed, please post it here.<br><br>Thank you.
05-17-2002, 07:18 AM,
Re: Attention: Permit Required
All lakes in Minneapolis city limits require a permit to dive.
05-17-2002, 10:54 AM,
GP, where do you go to get a Mpls diving permit?
--Jason
05-17-2002, 12:21 PM,
Quote:GP, where do you go to get a Mpls diving permit?
<br>Jason, good question.  I called the Hennepin County Permits division and the guy taking my call thought that they may have done away with the permit requirement this year but he wasn't 100% positive on that.  He asked me to call back on Monday and he would have a definate answer.  I'll post what I find out on Monday.
07-03-2002, 05:18 PM,
Did anyone find out if the MPLS permits are still required for Harriet, Calhoun or Isles?<br><br>Dan
07-05-2002, 05:46 AM,
St. Cloud Quarries:<br>Stearns County requires extensive insurance - $800,000 per event, $1 million total liability, and naming Stearns County as a beneficiary.<br>They currently allow only instructional scuba diving through a shop meeting the county requirements, and not individual diving.<br>Per call to Stearns Co parks admin on 7/5/02.<br>Dan
Dan L