MNScuba.com

Full Version: Crosby April 26,27
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Awww !!!
I'm flying in from TN the evening of the 27th. Great idea Irmoll, it is a shame I can't make it.
Tol
I can also car pool a couple people if desired.

I asked Todd from the Brainerd LDS for an ice report.
The ice report from Brainerd is that the ice should be gone by the 26th although it takes a couple of weeks after ice out for water clarity to improve.
Anyone planning on going up Friday for an early start for the weekend (extra day camping, maybe a night dive?) Just trying to find out if it would be worth spending a vacation day from work on.
I'd love to go to Crozby. Never been there. If it looks like the ice will be gone, I will go.

I don't know anything about the area, except that I will be camping. If someone could fill me in..... :-\

I also have two tents, three warm bags, and all the rest one needs for camping. If someone needs to use the stuff, let me know.

Jeff
Thanks for the offer of the camping stuff. I think I will be hoteling it in Brainerd Saturday night. Its too early in the season to be totally roughing it. (Imagine whimpering sounds...) :Smile
I will leave the camping information to the experts!!!

Thanks...Jean
People going:
nomads
DanL
Lrmoll (Traveling Friday Night, Back Sunday by 4 pm)
Jean
Jasonbaker
jdavis

When is everyone going up? Where do you recommend we go?
I will put up signs up leading people to the site.

Where is the McDonalds that some might meet at.
Leon,
I'm going up early Sat - I plan to be at either McD's, MSD or a preselected dive site by 9:30AM. Leaving Sat eve.
McD's is about one mile east of MSD, on the road to Crosby (I forget the highway number).
I was thinking of diving Louise because I'll be trying new equipment and I'm familiar with Louise. Also, last fall, beavers took out a lot of trees at Louise entry point and there should be a very new beaver dam to inspect on a dive. The dam we dove last fall on Joan with nomads, gp and freediver was over 30 feet deep if I remeber right!
Add me to the list Leon. I plan on going up Saturday morning with Jason Baker and camping Saturday night.
I'll be at McDonalds at 9:30. Louise is good. Nomads
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9