Remember me
Lost Password Register

Other Hobbies
05-02-2004, 09:42 AM,
Re:Other Hobbies
When not diving, I enjoy fighting with the city of minneapolis and the Minneapolis Park Board. When not doing that, I play drums and a little guitar. When not doing that, I'm sitting on a bar stool somewhere.
&quot;Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It’s what separates us from the animals…except the weasel. &quot;<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Homer J. Simpson
05-02-2004, 10:21 AM,
I greatly enjoy a round of golf, but find the course far too seldomly. I was playing mens baseball until this year..the knees, ankles and shoulder just wont allow it any more. So that leaves.......My wife and children....I spend most of my time just trying to keep up... I am a stay at home dad, so i find plenty of things to do each day with them.....I recently sold my classic muscle car...I will have to get another when more time allows....
Oops Did I really say that?????
05-02-2004, 09:16 PM,
Apart from being a full-time student I work 2 part time jobs, volunteer with an ambulance service as an EMT, volunteer with the St. Paul ARC EMS Team, and am in the moving process as well. ;D In my free time I like going to concerts, music festivals, boating, camping, and playing sports/games.
I will probably head up for the blue grass festival and Grand Old Days this summer...anybody else?
Enthusiasm is contagious. Start an epidemic.
05-03-2004, 06:26 AM,
My truck and Lucky 13 Customs
Hockey
Softball
Volleyball
05-21-2004, 08:01 AM,
I have more hobbies then I have space in my apartment. lol.
Lets see, golf, swimming, cross country skiing, mountain biking (and biking in general), working (oh wait, that's not a hobby), computers and the internet (some games though google is my friend. I am a sucker for knowledge so I may sit down to find out one small bit of information and three hours later, I've completely forgotten what I was looking for, but I've found some cool astronomy pictures, learned about what a 'b rain freeze' really is and probably red dozens of posts). I'll read anything that's put in front of my face, even street signs. Wink
Lets see, what else, camping, hiking, Singles board at Mt. Olivet church, hanging out with friends and family. Taking trips. Planning to go back and finish my biology degree in the fall. OK, I'll stop there. Wink
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, &quot;Damn...that was fun!&quot;