Remember me
Lost Password Register

Discover rebreathers.
04-12-2005, 06:42 PM,
Re: Discover rebreathers.

Shamre, this is a question best addressed in another forum  Wink

For those of you curious about the next Discover Rebreather Night(s)...it will most likely be towards the end of May  Tongue

This of course would be the 2 night program with lecture and tear downs of several units followed by a night of pool demonstrations.  In order to justify the time and equipment required it is best to have a group of people.

For those of you "chomping at the bit" to get in the pool with one specific unit that can be arranged pretty much anytime  ;D

Thanks for your interest and of course if anyone would like to contact me directly send an email to chuck@goingunder.net

Chuck Northrup
Still working for Going Under Dive Center (part-time)  8)
Don't believe the hype!
04-13-2005, 09:24 AM,
Re: Discover rebreathers.

Shamre, this is a question best addressed in another forum  Wink

For those of you curious about the next Discover Rebreather Night(s)...it will most likely be towards the end of May  Tongue

This of course would be the 2 night program with lecture and tear downs of several units followed by a night of pool demonstrations.  In order to justify the time and equipment required it is best to have a group of people.

For those of you "chomping at the bit" to get in the pool with one specific unit that can be arranged pretty much anytime  ;D

Thanks for your interest and of course if anyone would like to contact me directly send an email to chuck@goingunder.net

Chuck Northrup
Still working for Going Under Dive Center (part-time)  8)
[/quote]

Your right chuck. And again sorry about the no longer working for gudc comment.  By the way i like your profile comment!  Wink
"Nothing can resist the human will, that will stake even it's existence on it's stated purpose."-Benjamin Disraeli