MNScuba.com

Full Version: ICSD New Shipwreck Challenge...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
A double header! John, deja vu?  >Big Grin

I'm in. Can't pass up the oppotunity. Looks like I will get some time in on the doubles.

Doug,
Nice find! Way too put  points on the board! Thanks for sharing the cool find. Is it upside down?

Sounds like the van is a 1996 Ford Econoline. Here is a link to a story:

I'm going to dive it again today.  I'll post pics and video probably very late tonight or early Wednesday morning.

I had a nice conversation with the Crosby Police about it last night.  They're very happy to have it found.
This is kind of fun...  I have no idea if this is a new wreck or not, I've never seen it before.  It's a paddle boat located in the shallows at Shangri La in Alstead.  By the looks of it I'd say it hasn't been down very long, it's so clean.

Yep that counts. post coordinates if you can (or if it is not a covert location) >Big Grin Understood that if it is a salvage opportunity, that coordinates would would not be needed to get a point on the board.
As of 6-30-2010, here is the updated score card so far:

AandA (Art)----------1 boat
Shooter (Nate)-------1 boat
doug67 (Doug)-------1 boat and 1 slightly used van
Detectorguy (John)---3 boats and 1 fishhouse
lahrcm (Curtis)-------1 boat and 1 dump truck

Terry and I have a location on an old row boat in Prior. Has that ever been reported or do we get a co-find for a new wreck? We can get pics over ice season to prove it.

It's about 14 foot, wood, carvel planked hull.

Ya John, its on the North side of Candy Cove in Prior Lake, Steve and I agree, were really thinking we need to get on the board, you need to throw us a bone on this one.      TRINITY
T: We don't need a bone, That's a legit find. Unless someone can show a post before today or a pic, that wreck is ours.

Your right Steve, I'll get a bigger lift bag, that wreck is ours! Oh and heres a pic for John if he dosent include us on the board. Happens to be Minnetonka but he'll get the message!            TRINITY
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31