MNScuba.com

Full Version: TRINITY'S 4th annual icing challenge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Well after waiting for what seemed forever, here are my videos of the Hopkins and the Excelsior stern wheeler. Uncut and unedited. Enjoy. Big Grin

great vids thank sfreak

hey, what does gang say to posting an ongoing list of ice diving miss-haps more for the sake of science than blame. i think it would be interesting to many to learn of what could and did happen. im not too proud to share my many. what say you?

Excellent job on both videos! Nice to see the whole wreck in one video.
last weekend i might have had best of the hole, seems this weekend scubafreak got it all.

and put me to shame at my own fishy game.
well done. im impressed. two carp in this hole.

[URL=http://s476.photobucket.com/user/shimizunet/media/P3231613.jpg.html][/URL]
What kind of snow is left on the lakes? Is it down to just ice?
30inches glare ice in some, and down to 26 in others. shore is the only place you need to keep an eye out. that and as the ice become clear, you need to start to watch out for deep water next to shallow flats like the back of Robinsons bay. interesting all the fish we found on the bottom of lake just laying on the mud.
Here is some video of the Hercules tug boat located on Lake Minnetonka. Video was shot on 3/23/2014. A big thank you to Trinity, Pobo and Robert for inviting me! This is a first time post for me so I am assuming you need to click onto the link below to watch? Cheers

Very nice video. Thanks for sharing. I liked all the fish on it. Was that part of your group that left the 200' tape on it, or was it one of those wreck wrecker archeologists?
The tape measure was already there. It appears to have been there for quite a while. Cheers
Scottie , my boys like the video. youngest comes to me, and says"we need to go fishing there, maybe bring your spear gun papa"... he's like 5. no papas not into spearing bass little man.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20