MNScuba.com

Full Version: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I reckon them wi anchors should count too, mmmm hmmm  ;D

I'm in.  I think it should be under ice time. Most of my ice dives are between 45-90 min. I wouldn't want to have to come back to the hole and start over.
So any dive I return an anchor to the hole restarts the dive clock so I can't log a 20 minute dive and the anchor. I have to pile them up and wait the 20 minutes to bring them up to log a dive and an anchor? That's messed up.

Call it bottom time and anchor count. If people are so inclined to cheat as to make up dives and lie your rules don't stop them. It's likely anyone playing, we know, so it's not like were playing against strangers.

I'm only interested in iron and I'm counting anything I feel like bringing off the bottom of any ice dive.
Call it the "Heavy Weight Challenge". It's a count but total weight would be fun as well.

if we're just going for "heavy weight pulled from the hole" then whoever is tending when I dive wins by pulling my fat arse out of the hole!!!  ;D

(I guess I'll be IN too, even though I suck at finding anchors!  I'm just hoping to actually get out a few times this year...)
Gees,  the competition hasn't even started and we are having issues about the rules.

Don't like the rules, just don't join in on the competition.
I don't have any problems with sniping anchors from WI.
                       Ok, I changed it up, its now total bottom time, and total anchor count, including Sconnie anchors, makes sense if were including Utahs from Mn how can we not count good anchors weighted with cheese, total weight alone is too tricky, who's bringing the scale for a bunch of Utahs, we leave on the ice.
                       Steve who's the cheesehead kid from Sconnie with your Sconnie icing buddy, that Nate posted the pic of, dosent really look like there dressed up for the cold, must be dopes.    T

That makes it official, one of the judges ok'd taking anything we want from Sconnie.      T
Seeing Terry got almost all his ice with me last winter, If I don't go IN on this, he could be a judge. Smile If I don't like the rules, I cry about it. I learned that from Jimmy Conner (tennis) and so far, it works dandy.

I thought it was Jon Mcenroe?

Maybe we could get some dive shop sponsors to throw in some booty? I would be willing to throw in $10 into the pot as an entrance fee. Winner take all  ???
To bad its just anchors and to bad my slightly used van is gone. That would have up ed my tonage. ;D