MNScuba.com

Full Version: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I slept in a bit too. Then I rebuilt my weight harness that broke during the thin ice training. Then I put in a new guage protector on the Suunto Vyper that broke on the thin ice training. Then I put the weight pockets on the BP/Wing that Nate borrowed me, so I can try that out soon. Then I put heavy duty fin straps on my fins so they stay put in the river. Then I went out in the yard and tried to figure out what to do with all these damn anchors that seem to be piled everywhere.
I too slept in, went to a private range and blasted clays with my new SW1911 and a 44 Ruger Redhawk among others, Then went diving and did very little around the house.  :Smile But house work is tonight.  Sad

Nice guns, The 1911, Is that the .45 ACP? I have a stainless Ruger 357 Blackhawk single action 10" barrel and a stainless .357 security 6 double action, but no auto's. The little .22 is kind of a toy, so I gave that to my sister.

Your sister may need it in the classroom now days.
My sister is a single mom, and I figured the .22 could even the odds someday if someone wanted to get in her house. She knows that a pistol is only good at getting you to a real gun  Wink.
Here is going to be my new flag for next years challenge.  >Big Grin

were the clays flying?  :o
Yes, SS 45 acp. I'm loving it. Shoots like a dream and it's really accurate. I had no trouble plinking clay about 50 feet out and I'm not a great shot.

We should move this to off topic.

A 22 may be like a toy but a 22 almost killed Pres. Reagan.

Isn't that how you do it!  ;D

were the clays flying?  :o
[/quote]