MNScuba.com

Full Version: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

If you need i can convert to vector art(and clean it up). were is this image? i cant find it now.
Nates working it out. When I get it I'll get the shop working on the awards.

John, you ARE a numbers guy! and we all know every good diver, logs their dives,  I was curious if you could work out an efficiency ratio for the group, if we could get Robert and Young Joe to include their ice time and anchor count, of course with Steve it will have to be a best guess due to not having exact numbers on time. THANKS!    T

Sure! I will need to see the logged minutes for Hydro, Scubafreek864, Tullibee, and Arcflash. Oh thats right...
Steve doesn't play for minutes of bottom time :-X

I would be happy to put numbers on it, if you tell me how I can change my screen name to [glow=blue,2,300][/glow]
Just kidding on changing the screen name 8)
while we are at it, might as well check deepest ice dive, and coldest logged temp.
I'm sad to admit that my bottom time was only about 4 or maybe 5 minutes total!  max depth was 14 feet if I remember correctly.  At least I can take comfort that I did keep the guys company a couple times on top of the ice!  (@#!$% sinus infection kept me out of the water)  at least I did actually drop thru a hole this winter - even for a short time so I did better than the last couple winters...
I had a total of 8 dives with a total bottom time of 181 minutes with 19 anchors taken from the depths.  Averaged out to 22.63 minutes per dive/ .105 anchors per minute, or 2.375 anchors per dive.  Man, how I wish I could have gotten into the competition a little earlier.  Wink  ;D

[/quote]

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
G-men 109 / 5 = 21.8
Isanti 96 / 2= 48 or / 3 = 32

[/quote]

No matter how you slice it or try to divide the bounty
The winner will always be team isanti county.

If with every post you subtract 5 anchors, you might really be able to claim winner winner chicken dinner ;D

[/quote]

John, you ARE a numbers guy! and we all know every good diver, logs their dives,  I was curious if you could work out an efficiency ratio for the group, if we could get Robert and Young Joe to include their ice time and anchor count, of course with Steve it will have to be a best guess due to not having exact numbers on time. THANKS!    T
[/quote]

let's have a category for most tears shed  :'(, wait better yet, let's completely change the parameters of the game so everyone's a winner. We wouldn't want anyone to feel bad or be left behind. :Smile
Terry, I am still willing to make the consolation Jolly Rogers flag for you. Or if you prefer I can make a large flag out of this picture. ;D
G-men 109 shared with 5
Isanti 96 greedy 2

G-Men Most Popular Team! #1 in Members
G-Men dove the most holes
G-Men dove the most lakes
G-Men Lost! ... wait, what!

All good points that helped heighten the crescendo of our SHOCK & AWE!  ;D

The M84 is the currently issued stun grenade of the United States Army. Upon detonation, it emits an intensely loud "bang" and blinding flash of more than one million candela and 170–180 dB within five feet of initiation, sufficient to cause immediate (but temporary) flash blindness, deafness, tinnitus, and inner ear disturbance.[1] Exposed personnel experience disorientation, confusion and loss of coordination and balance. The M84 is classified as a nonlethal weapon.[2][3]