MNScuba.com

Full Version: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Terry,

Still in Virginia until the end of January. My new Engineering position at Case Corporation has me working a Monday - Friday gig, leaving the weekends open for diving. I plan on coming back to St. Cloud on the weekends, then blowing bubbles with my buddies on the weekend. So you best tally up your anchors and log all the dives you can, cause "The Man" is coming home and will show you how it is done.

Is it on the right in the photo of you and Steve?

Is it on the right in the photo of you and Steve?
[/quote]

It might be Kristi, but what your seeing is the top of an ice screw. Mine I lost in the snow :'( So when is the big day?
"The Man" is coming home and will show you how it is done.

Alright Dave, a few more contenders, so who are you bringing with to show me how its done?   Heres a pic for you of Steve and I right after Molly told us a Sven and Olie joke, but she said it was really a Sven and Dave Torry joke. It was pretty funny though. Bring this guy with when you can, does look like someone (hell just about anyone) needs to show me how its done. I'm just glad Young Joe took over the bottom position. So now that I'm no longer in last place I can focus on the long slow climb to the top. Look forward to you joining us!      TRINITY        

ill have to edit the video a bit for the rowboat i found, my drygloves squeak like hell so i need to edit the sound to make it tolerable
[/quote]

any progress on the video? I wouldn't mind seeing the "raw footage". Nice find! I would much rather find stuff like that than anchors  8)
tonight or tomorrow night ill get on my other laptop, this netbook sucks for anything other than checking email and the internet.
An interesting sidenote on our little anchor challenge. A flashlight that I found on Saturday had a name engraved on it. I did a little Internet research and tracked down the individual who lost it. It is a streamlite flashlight that has a rechargeable battery pack in it. Needless to say he was pretty happy that I tracked him down and will be coming over to pick it up today. It has been under water for over two years. He still has an additional battery pack and charger for it. He said he saw sitting on the bottom lit up for a long time through the ice hole. He said they tried rigging up all kinds of different things to get the light out! He said his son had the light and he had just got done telling him to be careful not to drop it in the hole.  ;D ;D ;D
I lost 19 anchors in a lake a few years back. I cried my eyes out that night, thank god you found them, I'll be over Saturday to pick them up.

[/quote]

I won't be here on sat, I'll be diving!  ;D ;D Perhaps some other day?

Nate that sounds just like the lite I lost out icing a few years ago, I told Steve I needed to carve my name into it before I lost it and someone else did!

Young Joe, that keeping your head warm is always a good idea, I think your pushing the envelope a bit, but everyone  can always tell the good guys in white hats!    TRINITY