MNScuba.com

Full Version: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hey Buddy, I think that leads over, from now on your just looking at my bubbles! and Joe couldn't find his anchor with both hands!      TRINITY
[/quote]

taking next weekend off isnt going to do anything to help your point totals ... i could see getting lazy if you were in the lead... of course its all your skill if you're in the lead... and someone else's fault if not heh  :Smile

Now Joe dont you be taking those sorry shots, you continue to run with guys like Steve and I and we'll transform you, into a stellar anchor finding machine, like we are. When I was wrestling that demon in Cedar Lake she told me there were only 4 anchors in that entire lake, and I had already gotten two, and she wasn't about to give up the third.
ps   if you want blackened grouper I will need you to bring a grill
[/quote]

Nate I'll bring the grill, AND the blackened seasoning, although this stuff is packaged up by some old lady back in the swamps in Louisana, said to have a little monkeys fist in it, its dandy good though.
Wow, your beating a 'has been', 'dead last' and 'not playing' and your talking smack about your OWN TEAM! Feel free to use this post in suppository format.  8)

Hey Buddy, I think that leads over, from now on your just looking at my bubbles! and Joe couldn't find his anchor with both hands!      TRINITY
[/quote]

This is Molly, and as the team mascot...I think it is time that everyone start playing nice! All was good yesterday, although the anchor Gods skunked you, things remained civilized and good humored.  But I turn my back for a few hours and thing disintegrate into a bitch session! This is not the time to start turning on each other hang it there guys, you make an awesome team and the anchor Gods will reward you. You have the luck of the Irish on your side!!

ps: Terry wanted a pic of him and his big chainsaw, so I shot his best side
[quote author=arcFlash link=topic=6602.msg38764#msg38764 date=1296434640]
Wow, your beating a 'has been', 'dead last' and 'not playing' and your talking smack about your OWN TEAM! Feel free to use this post in suppository format.  8)

Ahhh, judges can I get an interpretation of Steves potentially abusive statement here, about using his post in, "suppository format" I mean after the stellar job I did yesterday in carrying the flag, for my own team. I believe I was doing nothing more then trying to cheer on my team to the greatness that no doubt will be mine, and rather then be so selfish as to claim all the glory for myself I wanted to pull along my teamates in my wake. May they both bask in my glory.      TRINITY
Molly, Terry started it!  BTW:Accounts are free, you should get one for yourself.  Tongue

"I was doing nothing more then trying to cheer on my team".  ??? So, "both hands" and nothing but "see my bubbles" is how you cheer people up? Going to have to call a "no joy" on that as well.
Hi all, I just wanted to extend a Hickory Switch I mean Olive branch again, and see if anyone wants to run with the big dogs this weekend. We will be going out to Forest Lake (the third lake) this coming Sunday. Anchors are not guaranteed but it will be diving anyway. It will probably be more like "same lake / same day" type diving so bring a saw and shelter kinda deal for you.

I will bring the grouper and venison sausage! Terry has the grill and monkey feet seasoning. We can go sat. if that date works better.....

(((((((((team G)))))))))))

I can't this weekend, I'm on Tonka both days with the GLSPS. Phil is setting up Who-ville and were going to camp out Sat and dive again Sunday.

I'm not sure Forest Lake is worth the effort. Last time Art and I jumped that hole it was <10 and moonscape.

I think I'm at 9 or 10 dives this season so 4 more this weekend. Last year I think I had 19 so we'll bust that record even if we get crushed on the challenge. If I get 30 in a season I think I'm going to take a weekend off. Smile