MNScuba.com

Full Version: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is the count? I need to start mentally preparing myself for and envisioning the amount of anchors so I'm pulling off the bottom tomorrow. ;D Right now the number I'm seeing is seven, but that could be just on the first dive......

taking last Saturday off has got me fired up for tomorrow  8)

Terry, since you're so good with words, maybe you could start working on something for team Isanti's victory speech.Neo(He is the one)still says relax and where are his treats you promised.

John 30
Nate, Steven 24
Terry 22
Joe 14
Art 5
Robert 3

Amen dude  Wink
I agree with the totals. It looks like 2nd and 3rd place could over take our current leader. It could be anyones game yet - dive on guys!
Hi John, How did you guys do today? I had a little problem, I was MAGNETIZED today! Tongue
It was a wonderful day for finding anchors.  Steve was the BIG winner today with one awesome haul.  I think that I came back up with 6, but that didn't even come close to what Steve was able to pull.  :o  Terry was able to get the pics of all our anchors for today, and Joe has some pretty cool video.

had to do 2 lakes yesterday since we cleaned out the first one... the second lake was just waiting all winter to be harvested...

i got 2 anchors

terry got 2 anchors...

i had to take off before robert came out of the hole
and i have no idea how many steve got... ill have to review the video...

Unofficial counts:

Steven 38  ;D That's pronounced, BANG! (14 yesterday)
John 30
Nate 24 & Terry 24
Joe 16
Robert 10
Art 5
                              Ahhh, yes, yesterday was a good time, my first 5 hole day with the new Huski and ground rakers, works dandy, even Molly was impressed, she said, "when she first met me, she could tell right away I knew how to handle a big, powerful tool," couple new super secret lakes, even with maps and GPS we could barley find the first one. It was so secret we needed a local guide Jeff, to lead us in, down some windy tree laden, cliff to the lake. We, well, no I, cut a couple holes there, then getting bored (for too slow of action) frustrating Steve to the point he started to wildly swing one of his finds, as we all ran), the G-men packed out to another secret lake. Joe was first at the launch but with a stream current nearby there was open water off to one side, Joe went out to investigate, and decided it was too thin, we had to find another way out onto the lake, we found it and we were off to pull iron. (Steve had been rubbing a big magnet back and forth between that plate in his skull and his right arm, to test a new "magnatism" theory?  :-\) You can see in the pick how tired, or was it strong, lol, his arm was. Robert was good for a total of 7 before he was low on air, thankfully, it was only being low on air that kept him from taking the lead, otherwise he'd still be down now. I got two and Young Joe "fought two out of the hole", well just barely out, as you could see in his post.
                                                                                            TRINITY
                         Oh, and for all those people who requested some pics, and technical specs. of my new big powerful saw, heres a couple, shes 94cc and 7.1 HP.
                         The neighbor kids and Molly wanted to come over today to sing songs (to its greatness, I guess) and dance around it, as it sits on my dining room table, I've got a lot to do, but I guess it dosen't hurt anything,,,,,
WOW! Who knew Anchors were found at the end of a rainbow! New totals pasted from my spreadsheet for time:

Steve- ArcFlash 38
John- Detector Guy 30
Terry- Trinity 24
Nate- Shooter 24
Joe- Hydro 16
Robert-Scubafreek864 10
Art- AandA 5