MNScuba.com

Full Version: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

John, "mercy killing", dont you mean "marriage savior"?  Joe looks like my "winning hole cut" didnt make the cut?

knock yourself out. I was still just looking for a finish line. It wasn't until you took the lead, that it was determined. A true contest of any sort needs a start and a finish. may the best team win  >Big Grin

Our[/size][/glow][/size] didn't pan out as well as we had planned. Vis was bad and bottom was muddy  :'( we were planning going out in style  8) It was fun and thats all that matters.

Dick sorry about your millwright, I just tried to get an honest days work out of him. I do have a chitload of Utahs, can you shoot me your address and I'll drop them off in your driveway.    TRINITY

I know what he meant  >Big Grin

I like diving, but i also enjoy spending quality time with my wife and family. It is a committment I enjoy. Diving every weekend put that out of balance. When 2 domesticated mister moms can open a can of whoop ass an 2 Double Income No Kids, it just shows the caliber of divers we are

I have to go to the store and get some groceries for the roast beef dinner I am cooking! 8)

Speaking of putting things in balance Nate, can we come over for some roast beast, after a hard day of diving?        TRINITY
i added those other 2 videos that didnt want to uload this morning... terrys saw flies through the ice.

sorry charlie.

Wow was that good! ;D Sure is nice to relax and enjoy a day with the family before going back to the daily grind! Hope you guys are enjoying misery. Does misery really love company?  ;D

sorry charlie.

Wow was that good! ;D Sure is nice to relax and enjoy a day with the family before going back to the daily grind! Hope you guys are enjoying misery. Does misery really love company?  ;D
[/quote]

Molly says, she does, Nate. Hey, and if a 110# female (like team mascot Molly) can hang out on the ice all weekend without a shack, she wants to know if (team mascot Neo can) ?  even if,  you guys cant. Glad you enjoyed a little r and r today, after the tough day you had yesterday.  We went out today again in the rain and wet slop on the ice because,,,,we can :-*,,,not  because I'm a "sink" and not a "dink", like Steve is, or eave Molly as a  "siwk". Heres a few pics all shot by Molly with a cold wet foot (is was pretty sloppy on the ice in the rain with, no shelter), but my huge saw still managed to cut 4 holes. First is towing the gear across, second is my huge score of two, and huge saw, and a piece of farm equipment,maybe,, on my first dive. Third pic. is Steves score of one, while practicing to be a circus elephant??? in his next life. The last pic is Steves score of another and mine score of one more from our last dive, again with my huge saw. So, judges if you can tally up a final score, this challenge is done, Molly if you can turn up Queen on the CD player, I think, "we are the champions" is the next song.

IT HAS BEEN A DANDY GOOD RUN!              THANK YOU ALL, MY FRIENDS!      TRINITY

sorry charlie.

[/quote]

Molly says she does Nate. Hey, and if a 110# female (like team mascot Molly) can hang out on the ice all weekend without a shack, she wants to know if (team mascot Neo can) ?  even if,  you guys cant. Glad you enjoyed a little R and R today, after the tough day yesterday.  We went out today again in the rain and wet slop on the ice because,,,,we can :-*,,,not  because I'm a "sink" and not a "dink", like Steve is. Heres a few pics all shot by Molly with a wet foot (is was pretty sloppy on the ice in the rain with no shelter), but my huge saw still managed to cut 4 holes. First is towing the gear across, second is my huge score of two, and a piece of farm equipment,maybe,, on my first dive. Third pic. is Steves score of one, while practicing to be a circus elephant in his next life. The last pic is Steves score of another and mine score of one more from our last dive, with my huge saw. So judges if you can tally up a final score.

IT HAS BEEN A DANDY GOOD RUN!              THANK YOU ALL, MY FRIENDS!      TRINITY
[/quote]

Yes we dive out of the shack,
and sometimes we talk a little smack.
In your efforts today you did suffer,
but let me ask you, was that all you could muster?
you can claim to be fast,
it's a shame you came in last,
team Isanti always has a strategy
and now, allow me to unveil your tragedy.

[glow=red,2,300][b]REALLY BIG BANG!

Crank it up !, but substitute the words "Team Isanti is" in place of "we are"  :-*