MNScuba.com

Full Version: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[quote='Shooter link' pid='6216' dateline='1294085166']
Could we get an official anchor count from all of the judges please. I think I am in second  ??? (first place loser  :o)
[/quote]
[/quote]

:-X :-X :-X :-X
My lips are sealed! It is part of a 51 page master dive plan though! We have multiple lakes and locations but I heard an avid diver once say " Those lakes aren't going to dive themselves "  ;D  ;D My hat is off to John for all of the research.
Anchor Tally Count (that I have)

John- 12
Nate- 10
Steve-6
Terry- 5
Art- 2
I don't want to sound desperate, but I Should be at 13.
    4 at Green Lake on 12-18-10.
    1 at Forest Lake on 12-26-10.
+  8 at ?????? Lake on 1-1-11
= 13 anchors    Wink
You are correct I read over the "one crappy utah anchor" in going back through to tally things up on 12/26.  I do have a spreadsheet now with dates set up to keep track  ;D

John is at 13 and still in the lead.  :o

Thanks for the words Nate. It is an individual contest but everyone in the team brings tons to the table. I don't have as much dive experience so I need to bring what I can. Just think if we focused this much energy on anchors that were... say 2-3 hundred years older. Wouldn't that be the life of Riley? I have about 14 years, 11 months, and 6 days before my retirement auction (but who's counting). There will be a hay rack full of anchors and other stuff that can't be used in a tropical climate. Family and friends are the only thing that keeps me in this god forsaken state. Our company just picked up a bunch of work in Guam. Guam plans on spending 5 billion dollars in the next 10 years rebuilding a good share of Guams naval base to accept all the troops and their dependants from Korea. I wonder if there are any anchors near Guam?...

Do we have any new contenders as of the first? Could we also get an official count of the players?
I'm not sure who all is playing, but once they add an anchor count to the thread I'll add them to my spreadsheet.
Pretty somber in here for the last couple days... are the sails deflating? [doing my best "Annie" impression:] 'The sun will come out      tomorrow. Tomorrow bet yer bottom dollar that tomorrow... '  Big Grin Cheer up its not that bad. There is plenty of time to catch up.  ;D
im ready to go diving... my gear is all packed up... and gathering dust,  ???  i might have to drive up north to find someone to dive with, no one is around this weekend near minneapolis. although i guess i could try to make some ice saws this weekend.