MNScuba.com

Full Version: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
51 pages for 8 holes! What font did you use!

I used 72 pica... doesn't everybody... ;D  Seriously this is just the low pixel quality for public use photo. The actual 51 page [glow=red,2,300]Master Dive Plan [/glow] has a resolution so fine that you can check out the molecular structure of the mercury in the ice sheet. Just kidding of course.  Smile
[/quote]

I think he used this one, you can download it and maybe use it some day ;D   :o & Awe

here is the [glow=red,2,300]winning[/glow] anchor challenge decal

"there's no need to fear"
Rubbish! Underdog? Really, when were you two clowns ever the underdog? Try again.

I take it then I should cancel your decal order?  ;D

calling all judges, it is safe to come out and post. Please join us  ((((((group))))) 

Nate, wheres TRINITY on the logo, it has to be there to be official!
I'm still waiting on the Isanti decal.

I take it then I should cancel your decal order?  ;D

calling all judges, it is safe to come out and post. Please join us   ((((((group))))) 
[/quote]

Steve, sign shops are super busy right now.
I can see why, they are all on MNScuba talking smack or printing rubbish.

With all the snow, Terry, open this thing back up and that will be our Shock, IT ISN'T OVER!  :o
I can see why, they are all on MNScuba talking smack or printing rubbish.

With all the snow, Terry, open this thing back up and that will be our Shock, IT ISN'T OVER!  :o
[/quote]

Sorry, I couldn't hear you with Queen playing so loud in the background while I was doing more victory laps  ;D

SHOCK & AWE!  :o & AWE

I will modify the logo later today, are you guys okay with the survivor theme? I will remove our team logos, add Trinity, and a diver.